- Log onto VOS web site http://vos.nios.ac.in/
- Click the Course for registering online.
- A page appears with information on courses for registering online – its eligibility, fee structure and details regarding last date etc.
- Please click on the instruction and then Information and Procedure before moving ahead. The instruction and Information page will give you all information regarding online admission – eligibility, Fee structure, documents required etc. Procedure page will guide you on how to proceed for online registration.
- After that you come back to main page and then you can click one of the courses available for registration depending upon your requirement.
- Then appears the Login page of online admission. In order to take online admission, the student is required to register with VOS system, for this the student should have a valid and functional e-mail id and a password.
- If you are visiting for the first time then you will have to create Username and password for the VOS system along with your valid Email ID.For this click “Click here to register”.
- Clicking this will appear the register page where you enter username-should be minimum of 8 characters, your existing, valid and functional email-id. Then you enter a password which can be anything but should be minimum of 6 characters. Choose such password which you can remember as you will be using the same for monitoring the status of your application. This password is not the password of your e-mail id. Then you enter the password once again to reconfirm.
- Now you are registered with VOS system. Login with the registered username and password.
- After due validation of your username and password, the blank application form appears.
- Now you start filling the form. The first is selecting your course. Then fill your personal and educational details. Make sure that you fill the correct educational qualification as per the educational qualification proof submitted by you.
- Then upload your photo with signature. For this you have to have a .jpg/.png/.gif file for your passport size photograph ready with you. A Soft copy of passport size photo(Should be less than 50 KB)).
- Then upload your Soft Copy of the certificates (to check eligibility criteria for the certificates)(Should be less than 500 KB with a resolution of 500 X 500)
- Soft Copy of Age proof (Should be less than 500 KB with a resolution of 500 X 500)
- Soft copy of the caste certificate (if applicable)(Should be less than 500 KB with a resolution of 500 X 500)
- After completion of the form, you click “next” button, this will bring the pre-view of your filled up form where you can check whether all entries are correct or not. If you find anything to be corrected then click the “Edit” button appearing at the end of your application.
This will enable you to make changes in your application and then you click “Next” button again.
- Again your application will appear in the pre-view mode and then check all entries. If all are correct Proceed for the “Payment Page”
- Then the payment page appears on the screen where you need to fill up. The payment can be made through any credit card (Master/Visa) or Debit Card (only VISA of Selected Bank) or Net Banking
- In response to the submission an Acknowledgement Receipt appears on the screen indicating your unique Reference Number, your personal details, fees details, etc., This receipt is also sent to your email id for which you can check your email.
- Then you click the “Print the Application” button and take print out of the filled in application form.
- Once VOS Admin receives your application and after due verification of the documents and confirmation of the fees, the status of the application will be updated on the Internet. Appropriate communication/email will be sent out to the Students when a status change occurs.
- You can see the status of your application by login with the same username and password. You can also view your application and also Print by clicking “Print Application”
- After the Verification process is completed, the Enrolment No. of the student is generated and the Identity card is printed for dispatch to the individual student.
- These updates are done on the Internet and also sent to the individual student through e-mail.
- For any query regarding online admission send your e-mail to lsc(at)nios[dot]ac[dot]in