Note: This Password is not the Password of your E-mail Id, this is the password for Entering in to the System. This password will be used for viewing your application and status.
Before filling up the Application Form, please ensure that you have following documents with you:
- Soft copy of passport size photo with signature (Should be less than 50 KB))
- Soft Copy of the certificates (To check eligibility criteria for the certificates - Should be less than 500 KB with a resolution of 500 X 500)
- Soft Copy of Age proof (DOB Certificate/School Leaving Certificate(SLC)/10thCertificate - Should be less than 500 KB with a resolution of 500 X 500)
- Soft copy of the cast certificate (if applicable)(Should be less than 500 KB with a resolution of 500 X 500)
After successful submission of certificates:
- Take the print out of the application form and send it along with the attested copy of the relevant certificates to the Director (Vocational) 5th Floor, NIOS headquarter, A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA, U.P.
- Once we receive your application and after due verification of the documents and confirmation of the fees, the status of the application will be updated on the Internet. Appropriate communication/email will be sent out to the Students when a status change occurs.
- You can see the status of your application by login with the same e-mail id and password. You can also view your application by clicking “Print Application”.
- After the Verification process is completed, the Enrolment No. of the student is generated and the Online Identity card is generated to the individual student. These updations are done on the Internet and also sent to the individual student through e-mail.
- For any query regarding online admission send your e-mail to vos(at)nios[dot]ac[dot]in.